Hiller's Markets Scrip Program
We have already earned thousands of dollars to support our programs. Please help us raise more - it won't cost you a dime!By participating in the Hiller's Markets Scrip Card Program, you can help ensure the continuation of programs and services for the ALS community. For every $1 you load onto a Hiller's Markets Scrip Card - ALS of Michigan will receive 5% and you get to spend the entire dollar!
- Request a Hiller's Markets Scrip Card from us:
- Your card can be activated or reloaded for any amount up to $1,000 at any Hiller's Markets location.
- ALS of Michigan receives a check based on 5% of all amounts loaded onto your card.
- ALS of Michigan will continue to earn 5% of any amount you load on your card for the life of the card.
- Enjoy shopping at Hiller's Markets!
- Southeast Michigan's premier gourmet & everyday grocery store
- Independent, family-owned & unionized
Hiller's Markets President Jim Hiller is a tremendous supporter of ALS services in Michigan, both patient services and research. The new multidisciplinary ALS clinic at the Detroit Medical Center (DMC) is now the "Hiller ALS Center".